Just about all the ftp mirrors will have it.
But -- excuse me asking -- why do you want 3.2?
is there anywhere I can get the older versions of knoppix?
Just about all the ftp mirrors will have it.
But -- excuse me asking -- why do you want 3.2?
I wanted to try an older version because of a problem I am having (posted on the network forum) with my DHCP ip addresses.
For some reason I get an address the first time then on the second reboot I don't get one and the dhcp server marks the ip address as unavailable. This does not happen with any other os including other linux distros.
I looked on some of the other mirrors and only could find md5 files no iso files.
Thanks
Try the ftp ones: it's definately on some of them (ftp mirrors tend to last lonfer than http ones).
Or you could just try a google

Dell 6P85J 4TB ST4000NM0063 7.2k 6Gb/s 3.5” SAS SED Hard Drive with Tray
$39.99
Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e HDD NetApp X375A
$64.00
(ST8000NM0045) SEAGATE ENTERPRISE 8TB 7200RPM 4Kn SATA 6Gb/s 3.5" HARD DRIVE
$199.99
Seagate ST8000DM004 8TB 3.5" 6Gb/s 256MB SATA HDD P/N: 2CX188-300 Tested
$149.99
Seagate ST500DM009 BarraCuda 500 GB 3.5" SATA III Desktop Hard Drive
$14.99
HGST Ultrastar 7K4000 3TB 7200RPM SATA III 3.5" Hard Drive HDD HUS724030ALA640
$39.99
HGST HUA723030ALA640 3TB SATA 7200 RPM 3.5 in Enterprise HDD | 0F14044 (100%)
$45.00
Dell ST6000NM0034 1HT27Z-150 NWCCG 6TB SAS 3.5 7.2K ENTERPRISE SERVER DRIVE
$68.99
DELL 2TB Enterprise HDD (7200RPM, 3.5", SATA III, 128MB Cache) HUS722T2TALA600
$49.95
Seagate Exos X16 ST12000NM001G 12TB 256MB 7200RPM 3.5" SATA 6Gb/s Enterprise HDD
$349.95