Just about all the ftp mirrors will have it.
But -- excuse me asking -- why do you want 3.2?
is there anywhere I can get the older versions of knoppix?
Just about all the ftp mirrors will have it.
But -- excuse me asking -- why do you want 3.2?
I wanted to try an older version because of a problem I am having (posted on the network forum) with my DHCP ip addresses.
For some reason I get an address the first time then on the second reboot I don't get one and the dhcp server marks the ip address as unavailable. This does not happen with any other os including other linux distros.
I looked on some of the other mirrors and only could find md5 files no iso files.
Thanks
Try the ftp ones: it's definately on some of them (ftp mirrors tend to last lonfer than http ones).
Or you could just try a google

Intel SRG17 Core i7-9700T Desktop Processor CPU
$74.99
CPU-RAM-MOBO COMBO- 32gb DDR4 3600MHz, i5 CPU, Asus Prime Motherboard
$370.00
Intel Core i5-4590T 2 GHz 5 GT/s LGA 1150 Desktop CPU Processor SR1S6
$14.99
AMD Ryzen 7 PRO 8700GE 8-Core/16-Thread Up to 5.1GHz AM5 (FL1)
$175.00
Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00
Intel Core i5-14600KF Unlocked Desktop Processor
$259.99
Intel Core i7-9700 Octa-Core 3 GHz Desktop Processor LGA 1151
$79.99
Intel i7-8700 Coffee Lake 3.2GHz 6-Core Max Turbo 4.6GHz Processor
$69.99
GAMING COMBO: ASUS Prime H470M-PLUS MOTHERBOARD + i5-10600KF CPU + 16GB DDR4
$229.95
Intel Core Ultra 5 235T SRQES Desktop CPU
$109.99