Just about all the ftp mirrors will have it.
But -- excuse me asking -- why do you want 3.2?
is there anywhere I can get the older versions of knoppix?
Just about all the ftp mirrors will have it.
But -- excuse me asking -- why do you want 3.2?
I wanted to try an older version because of a problem I am having (posted on the network forum) with my DHCP ip addresses.
For some reason I get an address the first time then on the second reboot I don't get one and the dhcp server marks the ip address as unavailable. This does not happen with any other os including other linux distros.
I looked on some of the other mirrors and only could find md5 files no iso files.
Thanks
Try the ftp ones: it's definately on some of them (ftp mirrors tend to last lonfer than http ones).
Or you could just try a google

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
Microsoft Office 2021 Pro Plus USB for 1PC Windows 10 & 11
$62.55
MICRON MTA36ASF4G72PZ-2G6D1 32GB PC4-21300R DDR4-2666V RDIMM 2RX4 MEMORY DIMM
$139.99
1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$202.50
USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
USB 3.0 Micro SD SDHC TF Card Reader Memory Adapter for PC Laptop Camera lot
$3.75
Samsung 64GB PC4-2666V-R 2S2Rx4 DDR4 ECC REG RDIMM - M393A8K40B22-CWD6Y
$270.00
Samsung 64GB (16GBx4) 16GB 2Rx8 PC4-3200AA M393A2K43EM3-CWENY DDR4 Server Memory
$399.99
TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98
5 in 1 Memory Card Reader USB 3.0 OTG Adapter SD Card Reader For iPhone/iPad LOT
$9.99