-
3.2 version
I wanted to try an older version because of a problem I am having (posted on the network forum) with my DHCP ip addresses.
For some reason I get an address the first time then on the second reboot I don't get one and the dhcp server marks the ip address as unavailable. This does not happen with any other os including other linux distros.
I looked on some of the other mirrors and only could find md5 files no iso files.
Thanks
Similar Threads
-
By freeballer in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 12-20-2004, 10:51 PM
-
By paunchy in forum The Lounge
Replies: 4
Last Post: 12-17-2004, 12:36 AM
-
By Kowood in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-26-2004, 12:25 AM
-
By bongski55 in forum General Support
Replies: 23
Last Post: 08-27-2003, 01:12 PM
-
By reub2000 in forum Ideas
Replies: 4
Last Post: 05-26-2003, 07:05 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

MegaRAID 9580-8i8e 16-port 12G SAS/SATA/NVMe 8GB PCIe RAID - 05-50076-00
$1619.30

Broadcom 9600-24i Tri-Mode RAID Controller 4.0 NVMe SAS SATA NEW 05-50111-01003
$639.69

Intel VROC Premium RAID Controller Card PCIe Add-On Module VROCPREMMOD
$265.00

BROADCOM 05-50077-01 PCI-E 4.0 x8 PCI-Express MegaRAID 9560-8i RAID Controller
$739.99

Areca PCI Express ARC-1883LP VER: 3.1 (A2G) SAS RAID Card
$395.00

Broadcom LSI 9305-16i 12Gbps SAS-3 PCIe x8 HBA 16-Ports Raid Controller
$64.99

LSI 9260-8i 512MB SAS SATA 8-port PCI-E 6Gb RAID Controller Card US
$29.88

9300-8i LSI SAS3008 8-Port 12Gb PCIe IT mode ZFS FreeNAS unRAID 2*SFF-8643 US
$49.50

Broadcom 9600-24i RAID Controller PCIe Gen 4.1 Tri-Mode NEW 05-50111-01004
$649.99

Broadcom MegaRAID 9480-8e Fujitsu PRAID EP540e SAS RAID Card (Replac 9380-8e) 8i
$228.00