Just about all the ftp mirrors will have it.
But -- excuse me asking -- why do you want 3.2?
is there anywhere I can get the older versions of knoppix?
Just about all the ftp mirrors will have it.
But -- excuse me asking -- why do you want 3.2?
I wanted to try an older version because of a problem I am having (posted on the network forum) with my DHCP ip addresses.
For some reason I get an address the first time then on the second reboot I don't get one and the dhcp server marks the ip address as unavailable. This does not happen with any other os including other linux distros.
I looked on some of the other mirrors and only could find md5 files no iso files.
Thanks
Try the ftp ones: it's definately on some of them (ftp mirrors tend to last lonfer than http ones).
Or you could just try a google

Refurbished Working 1960's Heathkit EC-1 Educational Electronic Analog Computer
$2999.99
Vintage George A Philbrick Researches Tube Analog Computer Module Serial 005503
$109.99
1969 EAI TR-20 Analog Computer Programming PACE Philbrick Electronic Associates
$36.00
Vintage Early Week 12 1984 Apple Macintosh 128K Computer M0001 w/Analog Board+
$209.99
Vintage 1970’s Analogic MP2110 10-Bit A/D Converter Computer Circuit Board
$24.99
Vintage Analog Computing Magazines For Atari Computer Owners No 11-20 Acceptable
$75.00
Extron RGB-160XI Analog Computer Video 60-378-01
$127.06
Vintage Goodyear Electronic GEDA Analog Computer Plug -- Extremely Rare
$179.00
NOB VINTAGE Earthlink MailStation Standard 120 - Email Appliance
$29.99
Pinnacle Systems GmbH BigBen-51015544-1.2A PCI Video Capture Card
$26.21