-
Installing MinGW and wxWindows software
Having looked for a dir on my loaded Knoppix, I am unsure how I should install MinGW and wxWindows. Any information on how to do this will be much appreciated 
Abd then saving it so I can do it again easily. Would it be possible to save some configuration that I can take with me? Say on floppy or Zipdisk?
I'm an utter newbie, so I have no idea where to look as the help isn't very helpful
Similar Threads
-
By johnsmith01 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-12-2005, 08:47 PM
-
By dale-s in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 11-22-2004, 08:55 PM
-
By ikkenorsk in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 07-08-2004, 11:02 PM
-
By bilal in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-17-2004, 09:29 AM
-
By nd_z in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-03-2003, 11:04 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$145.00

pfSense Firewall 16-Core Atom C3958 8GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI VPN
$184.99

OPNsense pfSense 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB ECC RAM 512GB SSD 8-Port QAT AES-NI VPN
$258.00

SonicWall TZ280 Firewall 03-SSC-6933 Advanced Edition 3YR NEW SEALED
$999.99

OPNsense Firewall VPN QAT 8-Core Atom C3758 2.20GHz 16GB DDR4 128GB SSD 8xNIC
$175.00

Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F P24286-03-13 Network Firewall Security Appliance
$155.75

Palo Alto PA-220 Next-Gen Firewall 520-000309-00J
$40.00

Firewalla Gold Pro - 10 Gbps Cyber Security Firewall
$680.00

Cisco Meraki MX67-HW Security Appliance Firewall NEW Unused Unclaimed
$202.50

Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00