I installed the Qt-x11-free (tarball from trolltech site) and now I can configure
kde3 programs(mostly), but when I want to install programs with apt-get or manualy with dpkg -i , some programs won't install cause they depend on qt3,
qt-mt-dev, etc..., but all these are installed with Qt-x11-free, how can I tell
apt-get or dpkg where they have to look for qt-related depencies??

Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95
🔥 RARE VINTAGE HP 2112A 21MX M-SERIES 16-BIT MINICOMPUTER HP
$299.99
🔥 RARE VINTAGE HP 2113A 21MX 1000 E-SERIES MINICOMPUTER CHASSIS BACKPLANE
$249.00
Vintage Jetway J-620BF Socket 370 Celeron AT Motherboard SiS 620 Brand New
$75.00
Huge Lot of Vintage Computer Brochures, Catalogs, etc. - 1980's - SEE PICS
$100.00
Vintage Software - Ultimate Flight Pack, Ultima Online, School House Rock Mac PC
$33.00
Apple Extended Keyboard II Vintage Keyboard with Original Box & Cable
$110.00
Vintage 2006 Juicy Couture House of Juicy Velour Laptop Sleeve Y2K NWT Rare
$199.99
Lot of 2 Vintage Plextor PX-43CS SCSI CD-ROM Caddy Drives + 4 Caddies Used
$55.99
Vintage Microsoft Visual Studio.NET Professional Software suite Version 2002 New
$82.00