Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: TrueType Font Installation on Knoppix-ver3.3

  1. #1
    Junior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    12

    TrueType Font Installation on Knoppix-ver3.3

    Hello:

    I am using Knoppix v3.3 live CD on MS Win2K platform, I created a persistent partition HD and went about loading the fonts in the KDE control center. I see these fonts in the .KDE/share folder. But, I am unable to see these fonts in the Select fonts panel in the Fonts section of the control center. In essense I am unable to use these fonts. What extra do I need to do get my TTFs in any application.

    2. The Mozilla on Knoppix comes up jumbled, I cannot make out any of the menus, and text? How can I correct this?

    3. Where can I find LaTeX on Knoppix v 3.3?

    4. I use knoppix myconfig=scan for loading my configuration at the boot, how can I use knoppix customize to not enter this at the begining of boot.

    Thank you very much for your help.

    Art

  2. #2
    Junior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    12
    Will any one please answer my questions? Urgently!

    Thank you
    Art

Similar Threads

  1. Boot Floppies Don't Work Ver3.7
    By crhoff in forum General Support
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-11-2005, 09:13 PM
  2. Font hinting in Knoppix 3.7. Does it even happen??
    By peabody in forum General Support
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-04-2005, 01:04 AM
  3. What console font does Knoppix use?
    By dickgug in forum The Lounge
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-08-2004, 03:57 PM
  4. Regarding font installation
    By urpk in forum Customising & Remastering
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-04-2004, 02:40 AM
  5. Add TrueType fonts
    By in forum Ideas
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-19-2002, 11:50 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot picture

Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot

$316.95



Vintage HP 21MX 1000 M-Series Minicomputer Chassis Backplane Parts AS-IS picture

Vintage HP 21MX 1000 M-Series Minicomputer Chassis Backplane Parts AS-IS

$228.19



Vintage Intel iPDS-100  Personal Development System picture

Vintage Intel iPDS-100 Personal Development System

$1499.99



Vintage 1983 Commodore 1702 Color Video CRT Monitor. Tested. picture

Vintage 1983 Commodore 1702 Color Video CRT Monitor. Tested.

$350.00



• Authentic TUMI 96081D4 Black Leather Daypack Travel Laptop Backpack - Vintage picture

• Authentic TUMI 96081D4 Black Leather Daypack Travel Laptop Backpack - Vintage

$175.00



Vintage Gray AC Power Cable Cord 3-Prong Plug to 3-Prong 3-Slot Connector picture

Vintage Gray AC Power Cable Cord 3-Prong Plug to 3-Prong 3-Slot Connector

$50.00



Vintage Original Hercules Graphics Card ISA 8-Bit - GB102 Rev B (1985) Untested picture

Vintage Original Hercules Graphics Card ISA 8-Bit - GB102 Rev B (1985) Untested

$109.99



VINTAGE AOPEN MODEL SPI-200 200W AT POWER SUPPLY WITH SWITCH DS-PS-8 picture

VINTAGE AOPEN MODEL SPI-200 200W AT POWER SUPPLY WITH SWITCH DS-PS-8

$34.95



Ast Advantage Adventure 4050D Vintage Retro Computer Great Condition picture

Ast Advantage Adventure 4050D Vintage Retro Computer Great Condition

$199.99



Corel Draw 3 Vintage Big Box Version Brand New Sealed CD-ROM Vintage Software picture

Corel Draw 3 Vintage Big Box Version Brand New Sealed CD-ROM Vintage Software

$49.00