-
Problem with Knoppix 3,4
I've got Knoppix 3,4 CeBit Edition but I can't install in on my hard disk becouse when I write knoppix-installer i get "fatal error". Does somebody know how I can do it? Please help me...
-
Junior Member
registered user
Knoppix 3.4 CeBit is special edition and not meant to be hd install. It doesn't even have knoppix-installer on the cd. You will have to get the script from 3.3 or download it off the net.
Here is more info:
http://knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8171
I find 3.4 CeBit still a little buggy... my network card did not work while it worked under 3.3.
I'll just wait for the Official 3.4 to come out.
Similar Threads
-
By jhn in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 01-28-2004, 09:12 AM
-
By the_halfling in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 11-25-2003, 03:32 AM
-
By bongski55 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 4
Last Post: 11-15-2003, 10:19 AM
-
By request in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 08-05-2003, 12:02 PM
-
By ozzan in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 05-22-2003, 10:18 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00

INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99

INTEL CORE I7-870 SLBJG 2.93GHZ LGA1156 4 CORE CPU PROCESSOR
$23.00

Intel SRF90 Xeon Gold 6248 2.50GHz 20 Core LGA 3647 Server CPU Processor
$55.99

Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99

Intel i7-8700 Coffee Lake 3.2GHz 6-Core Max Turbo 4.6GHz Processor
$67.99

Intel Core i7-7700K SR33A 4.20GHz 4-Core LGA1151 CPU Processor
$62.95

Intel SR3XE Core i5-8500 3.0GHz 9M Socket 1151 6-Core CPU Processor *Tested*
$32.99

INTEL CORE I9-10980XE PROCESSOR | 3.00GHZ | SRGSG
$299.99

LAST BATCH *Brand New-Sealed* AMD Ryzen 9 9950X3D2 Dual Ed. 4.3GHz 16Core AM5
$768.00