-
Junior Member
registered user
I use a spare HDD to practice all my installs
Hi all,
Just a thought, I do a final install of Knoppix after I've experimented with a spare HDD. This way I can totaly screw up & install without any fear or stress of crippling my main HDD & actualy learn a lot more that way than if I nervously tried to "get it right" the first time I install.
I use a spare 12gb notebook hdd, cause I'm a laptop motherboard technician & have spare parts to play with.
My attitude to learning Linux is, don't over do it, if you can't figure out a problem, just sleep on it, the answer will come. Treat it like play & you'll always enjoy it.
And always look at how far you've come, instead of how far you have to go. After all, you're playing with Debian, & that's got to be the best Linux to learn with.
Good luck to all!
R.
Similar Threads
-
By Stackout in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 07-11-2004, 05:13 AM
-
By ivansv in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 7
Last Post: 01-12-2004, 02:41 PM
-
By Abehome in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-20-2003, 04:20 AM
-
By Incubii in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-06-2003, 05:50 AM
-
By Ambrose in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-21-2003, 01:34 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99

Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)
$10.00

KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99

Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85

Knoppix NSM 1.2
$8.00

VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42

Hamshack Live DVD-ROM
$7.00

Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$33.98