can you sponsor me with your laptop?i have one but with the broken screen
and i paid big bucks some time ago, i still want to repair it. thx
![]()
Just got a *cheap* laptop from a friend: an Acer TravelMate 340T. The only problem is, the keyboard is broken. A replacement would cost more than the laptop did.
It is running Knoppix pretty well right now, and I got a cheapie USB keyboard for the time being. However, I would like to find a way to remap the keyboard so that, say, the "Windows" key functions as a spacebar -- or maybe the right-side Alt key.
Any way to do this??
Alternately, anyone have a broken 340T (with working kbd) they'd like to scrap out?
Also, any suggestion on what to do for entering cheatcodes at bootup, which happens before USB gets enabled? I don't think I will need to use any, since it seems to boot and run fine, but it does give an error about the video mode (which, if I ignore it and hit enter a few times, brings up X11 just fine anyway).
TIA!
can you sponsor me with your laptop?i have one but with the broken screen
and i paid big bucks some time ago, i still want to repair it. thx
![]()

Lot of 500 Cisco 10-3145-02 QSFP-100G-CWDM4-S 100G CWDM4 QSFP28 Transceiver
$1500.00
Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99
$75.00
Cisco 8-Port Ethernet Catalyst Switch - WS-C2960C-8TC-L - Brand New
$50.00
Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40
Cisco Nexus N9K-C92160YC-X 48P 25GbE SFP28 6P QSFP+/QSFP28 PE Switch
$439.00
Cisco Catalyst C9120AXI-B Wi-Fi 6 Access Points
$36.00
Cisco C3850-NM-2-10G Catalyst 3850 2 x 10GE Network Module
$30.00
Cisco C9300L-STACK-KIT2 Network Stacking Module Kit Catalyst 9300L & 9300LM New
$495.57
Cisco XFP-10G-MM-SR 10G XFP Transceiver
$79.89