-
Can't get CUPS to work
I keep trying to configure my printer, but it does not work. In Mozilla/Konqueror localhost:631 brings up an Acess Denied Error, and in the COntrol Center, when I go to Printers, it can't connect to CUPS. I tied to start CUPS manually, but get errors about how CUPS does not know its version number. WHat's wrong, I've never used CUPS much before (i.e. I used to boot Knoppix from VmWare, to slow) so I'd like to know how to get it to work.
Similar Threads
-
By jariep in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-21-2005, 08:01 PM
-
By HomerCube in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-26-2004, 11:38 AM
-
By FelixDzerzhinsky in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 5
Last Post: 11-08-2003, 04:20 PM
-
By RE Dude in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-02-2003, 12:24 PM
-
By Ray in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 5
Last Post: 04-29-2003, 02:40 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95

Vintage Jetway J-620BF Socket 370 Celeron AT Motherboard SiS 620 Brand New
$75.00

Vintage Microsoft Visual Studio.NET Professional Software suite Version 2002 New
$82.00

Lot of 2 Vintage Plextor PX-43CS SCSI CD-ROM Caddy Drives + 4 Caddies Used
$55.99

Vintage Software - Ultimate Flight Pack, Ultima Online, School House Rock Mac PC
$33.00

Vintage 2006 Juicy Couture House of Juicy Velour Laptop Sleeve Y2K NWT Rare
$199.99

Huge Lot of Vintage Computer Brochures, Catalogs, etc. - 1980's - SEE PICS
$100.00

Apple Extended Keyboard II Vintage Keyboard with Original Box & Cable
$110.00

🔥 RARE VINTAGE HP 2112A 21MX M-SERIES 16-BIT MINICOMPUTER HP
$299.99

🔥 RARE VINTAGE HP 2113A 21MX 1000 E-SERIES MINICOMPUTER CHASSIS BACKPLANE
$249.00