-
netscape installation problem !!! newbie...please help
Hi fellows,
I am new to the linux world .... i have been using knoppix for over a month and it's fantastic!!!
I tried to install Netscape 7.1 ....it seems the installation went fine, but when I execute netscape I received the followin error:
root@mella:/usr/local/netscape# ./netscape
/usr/share/themes/Geramik/gtk-2.0/gtkrc:25: error: unexpected identifier `GtkButton', expected character `}'
/usr/local/netscape/run-mozilla.sh: line 384: 1378 Segmentation fault $prog ${1+"$@"}
root@mella:/usr/local/nets
Could you please help on this one?
Thanks.
What I can do ??? Please help
Similar Threads
-
By cryptos in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 8
Last Post: 05-08-2005, 10:48 AM
-
By rayesteq in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 08-23-2004, 11:46 PM
-
By pace123 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-11-2004, 05:05 PM
-
By bhavin in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 05-16-2004, 06:45 AM
-
By e1000 in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 4
Last Post: 01-16-2004, 02:31 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage Apple II Avant-Garde Creations Super Shape Draw And Animate 1981
$295.00

Vintage HP Hewlett Packard 2112A 21MX 1000 M-Series 16-Bit Minicomputer
$419.99

Vintage Jetway J-620BF Socket 370 Celeron AT Motherboard SiS 620 Brand New
$75.00

Vintage ECS Micro-ATX Desktop Case | Beige/Dark Grey | *READ*
$80.00

Vintage Mainframe Computer Disk Drive Pack Dyson SMD 5 Level Disks
$79.00

3 Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate, Office 2007, Windows Vista Business Vintage
$60.00

Oneida Silversmiths NOEL Christmas Spoons Lot 9 Vintage 1975-1983 Annual Series
$29.61
![Apple Macintosh Boot Disk System [1.0 - 8.0] 400/800k/1.4 Floppy for Vintage Mac picture](/store/img/g/EhEAAOSwg7ZnexmU/s-l225/Apple-Macintosh-Boot-Disk-System-1-0-8-0-400-800k-.jpg)
Apple Macintosh Boot Disk System [1.0 - 8.0] 400/800k/1.4 Floppy for Vintage Mac
$14.75

Vintage 1986 Goldenrod Research Corp CP/M Desktop Computer Syste w/Keyboard
$350.00

Vintage Toshiba Satellite 4090XDVD Intel Celeron 400Mhz Retro - Powers up Cards
$57.59