-
netscape installation problem !!! newbie...please help
Hi fellows,
I am new to the linux world .... i have been using knoppix for over a month and it's fantastic!!!
I tried to install Netscape 7.1 ....it seems the installation went fine, but when I execute netscape I received the followin error:
root@mella:/usr/local/netscape# ./netscape
/usr/share/themes/Geramik/gtk-2.0/gtkrc:25: error: unexpected identifier `GtkButton', expected character `}'
/usr/local/netscape/run-mozilla.sh: line 384: 1378 Segmentation fault $prog ${1+"$@"}
root@mella:/usr/local/nets
Could you please help on this one?
Thanks.
What I can do ??? Please help
Similar Threads
-
By cryptos in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 8
Last Post: 05-08-2005, 10:48 AM
-
By rayesteq in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 08-23-2004, 11:46 PM
-
By pace123 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-11-2004, 05:05 PM
-
By bhavin in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 05-16-2004, 06:45 AM
-
By e1000 in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 4
Last Post: 01-16-2004, 02:31 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED
$34.95

Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019
$49.99

Grandstream VoIP Phone Adapter ATA 1-Line Black Ethernet (RJ-45) Micro USB
$27.07

SIM Bank 32 SIM Card Slots Ethernet SIM Server for GoIP
$400.00

Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-LineSpeakerphone VoIP Desk Phone Black w/ Power Sply
$25.00

Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone
$49.28

Cisco / Linksys SPA2102 VoIP 2FXS Phone Adapter with Router (unlocked)
$18.99

Grandstream HT701 1-Port FXS Analog Telephone Adapter ATA VoIP Gateway -Free S/H
$18.95

Cisco CP-8841 IP Phone Charcoal Handset And Stand Included
$27.99

YEALINK T34W PHONE & 2 MONTHS OF PHONE SERVICE
$65.00