-
netscape installation problem !!! newbie...please help
Hi fellows,
I am new to the linux world .... i have been using knoppix for over a month and it's fantastic!!!
I tried to install Netscape 7.1 ....it seems the installation went fine, but when I execute netscape I received the followin error:
root@mella:/usr/local/netscape# ./netscape
/usr/share/themes/Geramik/gtk-2.0/gtkrc:25: error: unexpected identifier `GtkButton', expected character `}'
/usr/local/netscape/run-mozilla.sh: line 384: 1378 Segmentation fault $prog ${1+"$@"}
root@mella:/usr/local/nets
Could you please help on this one?
Thanks.
What I can do ??? Please help
Similar Threads
-
By cryptos in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 8
Last Post: 05-08-2005, 10:48 AM
-
By rayesteq in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 08-23-2004, 11:46 PM
-
By pace123 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-11-2004, 05:05 PM
-
By bhavin in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 05-16-2004, 06:45 AM
-
By e1000 in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 4
Last Post: 01-16-2004, 02:31 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡
$109.99

Juniper EX4400-EM-4S expansion modules
$599.00

Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P
$149.99

Juniper Networks EX3400-24T 24-Port Ethernet Switch w/Power Cord
$174.99

Juniper MX204 +JUNOS and Dual Power Supply
$7299.99

Juniper EX2300-C 12 Port Compact Gigabit Switch EX2300-C-12p Discounted Cosmetic
$79.86

Juniper Networks AP33-US Indoor Wifi6 (US Version) 5GHz: 4x4:4; 2.99
$24.99

Juniper QFX5120-48Y-AFO 48 x 1/10/25GB SFP28 + 8 x 40/100GB Switch w/Dual AC
$8999.99

Juniper EX3400-24P 24-Port PoE+ GbE + 4-Port 1/10Gb SFP Switch
$245.00

Juniper Networks EX2300-48P 48-Port Gigabit PoE Managed Ethernet Switch
$79.99