-
Where's the colour gone
Where's the colour gone
Hi!, Thanks for your efforts
After Installing Knoppix3.3 to Harddrive I noticed the text that scolls past when booting is not coloured any more. What gives? How do I get it back without running from the cdrom? I was looking forward to showing that part off to my friends.
-
Senior Member
registered user
I think you installed theDebian style, hard drive install. This is the default setting. I belive it is in the configuration files at the bottom in the knoppix-installer script. You will most likley need to re-install and choose a knoppix style install to get those colours back.
johnb
-
Thanks, I'll try that out
Thanks, I'll try that out
-
Senior Member
registered user
you are welcome GlennsPref.
johnb
-
still looking
Thanks, johnb, I have tried that now, yes. but it hasn't changed the text.
I may have to wait a while before trying that one again, else I'll never get that system setup. CHEERS, Glenn
Similar Threads
-
By e2k in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-25-2004, 09:32 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

(New) AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 8 Core 16 Thread AM4 Unlocked 3.4 GHz CPU OEM Tray
$174.99

Intel Core i7-6900K SR2PB 8-Core 3.20GHz CPU LGA 2011 (Socket R)
$60.00

AMD Ryzen 7 PRO 8700GE 8-Core/16-Thread Up to 5.1GHz AM5 (FL1)
$189.00

SGIN 17.3" Laptop Intel Quad-Core Up to 2.4 GHZ 8GB RAM 256GB SSD HD
$229.99

Apple Macbook Pro 13" M1 8-Core 16GB 512GB - Good
$464.99

Intel Xeon E5 - 2667V2 / SR19W 3.30GHz 25MB 8-Core CPU Socket LGA2011
$30.00

AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D 4.20GHz Quad Core 100-000000510 8 Thread AM4
$279.99

AMD Ryzen 7 9700X 8-Core 16-Thread 40MB Cache Socket AM5 9000 Series Processor
$245.99

Dell OptiPlex 5070 SFF i7-9700 (8-Core) 3.0GHz 16GB 256 SSD Windows 11
$250.00

Dell OptiPlex 7060 Intel Core i7-8700 3.2GHz 8GB RAM 256GB Windows 11 Pro FAST
$159.99