I am trying to get KMail to open Mozilla, instead of Konquerer, when you click on a web addy in a email. I already looked at the HELP for KMail, and went right for the File Associations of HTML, and all of its variations.
When I point HTML to Mozilla, KMail ?saves? the addy, or more exactly, copies, the addy to a local file, and then trys to fire off Mozilla to read the file. Which, Mozilla yells that it "can't read xxxxx" and dies.
Can someone who has Mozilla running from within KMail, look at your associations and tell me what you got working - or point me to the answer?
I am quite sure it has something to do with the association. It appears that even Konquerer can't figure out KMail either, I re-ordered my file associations, and placed Konquerer back at the top of the list, and it yells it can't read the web addy either.
As a test, I am trying to click on the KMail notifications that you get from this site. i.e. Someone has posted a response to a thread that you are watching... Click on the address below to view the post...
Either KMail isn't passing the address correctly, or Konquerer/Mozilla aren't receiving the address correctly - either case, it "ain't" workin.
Thanks to any answers,
Stuck in KMail without a web clickin address,
Cuddles![]()

Genuine IBM ThinkPad Trackpoint Tip Cap Pack 91P8421 NEW OLD STOCK -SEALED - OEM
$8.88
Vintage IBM 5140 PC Convertible Power Supply AC Adapter Charger 2684292 OEM
$39.99
IBM 5763-SS1 R02M00 AS/400 Cumulative PTFS Operating System/400 V3 LOT 6 OEM New
$999.99
2025 NEW Genuine OEM BATTERY for IBM 00Y4643 00Y4594 90Y7689 90Y7632 V3700 V3500
$119.00
IBM OEM Genuine 1969-009 CD Driver Untested As PARTS. Read Description.
$32.99
IBM 6450350 OEM PS/2 2-Button Ball Mouse NEW NOS Made in Japan
$19.99
IBM OEM Model DTTA-371440 14.4 GB 12V 500 A
$70.00
IBM OEM Genuine 1969-010 CD Driver Untested
$40.49
NEW IBM Lenovo T61 14in 4;3 NOT WIDE motherboard T601F FRANKENPAD 44C3924 OEM
$299.95
Genuine IBM ThinkPad Trackpoint Tip Cap Pack 91P8421 NEW OLD STOCK OEM Genuine
$7.99