yes, thanks. I misread your reply.
no, that's still not working. I tried to runn Knoppix on my Sony laptop using the same soundcard, but this time it's uaing the cardbus (PCMCIA). Still no luck...
mmm. any ideas?
yes, thanks. I misread your reply.
no, that's still not working. I tried to runn Knoppix on my Sony laptop using the same soundcard, but this time it's uaing the cardbus (PCMCIA). Still no luck...
mmm. any ideas?

Refurbished Working 1960's Heathkit EC-1 Educational Electronic Analog Computer
$2999.99
Vintage George A Philbrick Researches Tube Analog Computer Module Serial 005503
$109.99
1969 EAI TR-20 Analog Computer Programming PACE Philbrick Electronic Associates
$36.00
Vintage Goodyear Electronic GEDA Analog Computer Plug -- Extremely Rare
$179.00
Vintage 1970’s Analogic MP2110 10-Bit A/D Converter Computer Circuit Board
$24.99
DOS Joystick Gameport to USB Converter - Adapter (NEW, 3-axis, 2-button)
$49.95
Vintage Donner Scientific Analog Computer Patch Cords Banana Plugs & Resistor
$100.00
Vintage Early Week 12 1984 Apple Macintosh 128K Computer M0001 w/Analog Board+
$209.99
Rare Vintage CH Product Mach III Analog Joystick for Apple Mac
$35.00
VINTAGE Apple Unidisk Analog Card - Circa 1986 | P/N 820-0190-A
$22.67