-
Can someone help me after upgrading hard drive install?
I have upgraded my system after installing to hard drive. To upgrade I used Synaptic Software Manager. After the install of the packages I rebooted the system and during boot up get error as follows;
britty(54
: Opened device /dev/ttys0 is not a tty!
britty(54
: TSI Driver giving up.
This repeats itself over and over again indefinitely at the root prompt. If I am quick enough I can press enter and type in startx and X will start and load into KDE. Can anyone help me with this error and advise if I need to configure/remove or update anything else to correct this?
Thanks in anticipation.
Similar Threads
-
By sakiZ in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-29-2005, 03:09 AM
-
By kamal in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 19
Last Post: 12-18-2004, 07:39 AM
-
By brianfay in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-02-2004, 12:42 PM
-
By Gregwithoneg in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 05-22-2003, 01:41 PM
-
By gabbman in forum The Lounge
Replies: 2
Last Post: 12-13-2002, 02:15 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

GIGABYTE A520M DS3H AC AMD AM4 Motherboard mATX
$59.99

GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS ELITE AX LGA 1700 Intel Z790 ATX Motherboard with DDR5
$189.99

Intel H310 LGA1151 8-9th Gen DDR4 M.2 NVMe mATX Motherboard IO Shield Battery
$54.99

ASUS PRIME Z490-V Motherboard Intel Z490 10th gen DDR4 LGA 1200 ATX w/ IO Shield
$84.99

GIGABYTE B365 HD3 LGA1151 Intel 9th Gen motherboard
$59.99

MSI B550M PRO-VDH Micro-ATX Motherboard - AMD AM4, Ryzen 5000/4000/3000 Ready, P
$71.49

MSI - B550M PRO-VDH WIFI (Socket AM4) AMD B550 MATX DDR4 Wi-Fi 6 Motherboard ...
$89.99

Asus Prime B660M-A AC D4 Motherboard Intel LGA 1700 14th 13th 12th Gen DDR4
$79.99

Gigabyte GA-B85M-D3H Motherboard
$54.99

ASRock IMB-X1314 LGA 1700 Intel W680 DDR4 Quad display Micro-ATX Motherboard
$351.99