This is my second attempt with a Linux distro (first try with Mandrake 9.2) installation, and now I'm really frustrated! I cannot get my Linksys USB WUSB11 wireless network adaptor to be recongnised. It works under Winxp, so I know the hardware is good.
I've gone through every forum post that deals with this USB adaptor and tried everything listed, without any luck. When I doit's not listed. If I tryCode:lspci -vI get an error saying I have no card installed. VERY FRUSTRATING!!!Code:wlcardconfig![]()
Please help me. I really want to move away from windows, and knoppix looks awesome!

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99
NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00
Intel SPTSLP2SLCDE 100G-DR1 QSFP28 500m 1311nm Transceivers - Lot of 10 - New
$200.00
Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter
$27.50
Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40
HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99
10Gtek ASF-10G-T 10GBase-T SFP+ to RJ45 Copper Transceiver Module
$19.98
Lot of 9 Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 10-2415-03 V03 10GBASE-SR SFP+ Transceiver
$59.99
Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99
Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99