yeah, I wanna know the same thing![]()
Hello, I just tried out booting knoppix from the cd and find it totally kicks @$$.
In windows xp (right now), I can use it's base pppoe program or RASPPPOE (much better) to connect to bell sympatico High Speed (dsl).
How do I do this in Knoppix?
also, how do I save the settings to a floppy so I don't have to redo it every time i boot?
TekkamanShard (knoppix and General Linux Newbie)
yeah, I wanna know the same thing![]()

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$484.99
Dell PowerEdge R740xd Dual Intel Silver 4116 @2.1GHz 32GB HBA330 24Bay Server
$525.00
Microsoft Windows Server 2019 Standard DVD English w/ 5 Client Access Licenses
$120.00
Windows Server 2025 Standard Edition - 24 Core License
$238.00
Dell EMC PowerEdge R740 8 Bay Server w/ 32GB RAM 2x GOLD 6132 2x 1600W PSU H730p
$499.88
Dell PowerEdge R640 1U 8SFF Server Barebones 2x Gold 5120 64GB H330 2x 750w
$238.88
Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$308.00
Supermicro 2U GPU Server SYS-2029GP-TR 2x Xeon 6130 32C 6x PCIe 3.0 x16 Slots
$745.00
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
VMware vCenter Server 8 STANDARD Perpetual License Key VC-STD-C (Legacy Pack)
$1599.95