-
using two videocards
Hi!
I've to say, that i'm also a Mircoshit user and really new with linux.
I'v got the low-energy Via Epia-M Mainboard with an S3 VGA-Card onboard and a secondary PCI Radeon 9000. ( http://www.viavpsd.com/ ) << currently down!?
Now I want to decide at bootpromt or before X starts, which card to use. WinXp is able to use both cards at the same time, but WinXp isn't working that stable °°
I know, that you can configure Knoppix to use kdm with one card and xdm with another, or so?!? does anyone know how?
acid.
-
Try:
Code:
X :0.1 | xterm -display :0.1 -e kde3
in one of the main consoles.
I suggest you simply disable the onboard video in the bios(unless your using it for something special).
Now I want to decide at bootpromt or before X starts, which card to use.
I think you can use the "linux single" command at the bootpromt and start X from a console(if you don't mind the hassle).
Similar Threads
-
By epdm2be in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 11-15-2003, 05:52 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

SK Hynix Server Memory 32GB (1x32GB) RAM DDR4 2400MHz HMA84GR7MFR4N Lot of 12
$1599.99

LOT OF 2 SK Hynix 16GB 2Rx8 PC4-2666V-RE1-11 HMA82GR7AFR8N-VK DDR4 ECC RAM
$139.99

SAMSUNG 32GB 2Rx4 PC4-2400T M393A4K40BB1-CRC0Q ECC REG Server Memory RAM
$250.00

2 in 1 USB 3.0 Card Reader Micro TF card Reader usb adapter High Speed Cardreder
$3.99

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

Samsung 160GB Kit 10x16GB DDR4 2666MHz PC4-21300 SODIMM RAM M471A2K43CB1-CTD
$839.99

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

8gb DDR4 Ram Sodimm Laptop memory Lot of 26 mixed brands Samsung skyhinx
$1000.00

Micron 16GB 2Rx8 PC4-3200AA MTA18ASF2G72PDZ-3G2R1TI ECC REG Server Memory RAM
$180.00

(LOT OF 18) Kingston 16GB PC3L-10600R DDR3L-1333 2rx4 RDIMM ECC Server RAM
$180.00