-
Please Help!:How to install Latex fonts on Knoppix 3.3?
I want to use Latex CM fonts instead of provided fonts on the Knoppix CD version for all my applications, how would I iinstall them,
I tried the control center install of several Windows TTFs, they appear to be loaded, but I cannot select these and use them?
Also, I tried KPPP to connect to AT&T, but i cannot login, will some one provide the correct login script for AT&T
Thanks much.
Similar Threads
-
By mzruya in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-07-2004, 09:12 PM
-
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-22-2004, 08:40 PM
-
By Stephen in forum Tips and Tricks
Replies: 2
Last Post: 07-24-2003, 12:43 AM
-
By gregg in forum General Support
Replies: 11
Last Post: 07-15-2003, 12:32 AM
-
By aay in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 11-19-2002, 08:31 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡
$119.00

Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P
$149.99

JUNIPER NETWORKS MIST AI AP63-US HIGH PERFORMANCE OUTDOOR ACCESS POINT - WHITE
$59.99

Juniper QFX5100-48S-3AFI 48-Port SFP+ 6 QSFP+ 2x SFP/RJ-45 Management
$249.97

Juniper SRX320 8-Port Security Services Gateway Appliance w/ AC Adapter
$59.99

Juniper AP47 Mist Wi-Fi 7 802.11 6GHz 4x4 Wireless Access Point (NEW)
$999.99

New Juniper SRX345-SYS-JB-2AC Junos Router Firewall Services Gateway 16GbE SFP
$560.15

Juniper EX3400-48T-AFI Ethernet Network Switch 48x1GbE 4x10GbE SFP+ 2x40GbE QSFP
$139.00

Juniper Networks EX2300-48P 48-Port Gigabit PoE Managed Ethernet Switch
$79.99

Juniper EX3400-48T Ethernet Switch, 12-Port, Gigabit, Rack Mount
$184.99