I think you got some more info over here :
http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5257
but the final solution should be in here :
http://modperl.com:9000/x200/knoppix/
with many thanks to 'lstein'
Hello again. My bios is set correctly I have and Iomega usb 2.0 cd rom drive, AMD processor. Has anyone had any success
I think you got some more info over here :
http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5257
but the final solution should be in here :
http://modperl.com:9000/x200/knoppix/
with many thanks to 'lstein'
Thanx for the reply but that looks mighty intimmidating to an untrained new user to knoppix. Know where I can find a compiled version
thanx

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64-Bit USB Flash Drive (HAV-00162)
$36.99
Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00
Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99
Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47
Lot 5/10pcs USB Flash Drive Memory Stick 1MB-64GB Pendrive Thumb Drive 8GB 32GB
$236.00
1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$269.10
TESLA OEM Model S,3,X,Y USB Flash Drive for Dashcam 128GB READ DESCRIPTION BELOW
$22.00
128GB USB 14-in-1 MacOS bootable Installer repair recovery tech support service
$39.99