-
compaq presario 2100 and Knoppix
I looked for an experience of installation of Knoppix on this laptop, on "Linux on laptop" website but I did not find any. Does anybody have ever tryed it? How does it work with the acpi support? I tryed the cd of the latest release on my 2118EA and it worked fine except that the ventilator does not stop !! I am beginner and I don't know how to fix this and I guess it is because of the acpi support.
Thanks for your help.
Mendoza
Similar Threads
-
By summer51 in forum Laptops
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-25-2004, 05:28 AM
-
By edpatterson in forum Laptops
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-03-2004, 08:38 PM
-
By jimbwork in forum Laptops
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-14-2004, 05:51 PM
-
By steverslearinglinux in forum Laptops
Replies: 3
Last Post: 02-25-2004, 07:28 AM
-
By ronin in forum Laptops
Replies: 11
Last Post: 08-01-2003, 09:40 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Lenovo - Yoga 7i 2-in-1 16" 2K Touchscreen Laptop - Intel Core Ultra 5 Proces...
$749.99

Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50

Lenovo ThinkPad T14 G2 14-Inch AMD Ryzen R5 5650U 16GB, 512GB SSD Win 11 Pro
$398.99

Lenovo ThinkPad T14 Gen 2 14" Touchscreen i7-1185G7 16GB RAM 512GB SSD Win 11
$284.99

Lenovo - IdeaPad Slim 3 15.6" Full HD Laptop - AMD Ryzen 5 40 2025 - 8GB Memo...
$379.99

Lenovo - IdeaPad Slim 3 15.3" 2k Touchscreen Laptop - AMD Ryzen 7 170 2025 - ...
$599.99

Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50

Lenovo IdeaPad 5 2-in-1 16" WUXGA Touch Ryzen 7 8845HS 16GB 512GB SSD FPReader
$571.00

Lenovo ThinkPad E16 Gen 2 Intel Core Ultra 5 16GB RAM 256GB SSD Win 11 Laptop
$500.00

Windows 11 PRO Laptop Notebook PC Computer, 8GB Ram, Webcam, Wifi, and HDMI
$144.00