-

Originally Posted by
champagnemojo
I think
Kano has a script to install it.
Got the script and downloaded it, made it so I could run it.
Once I ran the script, I got a few errors:
Code:
cp: cannot stat `rpm/usr/*': No such file or directory
cp: cannot create regular file `../../lib/RealPlayer8/Codecs/drv4.so.6.0': No such file or directory
cp: cannot create regular file `../../lib/RealPlayer8/Codecs/rv40.so.6.0': No such file or directory
to start open a new console, then: realplay
to use the realplayer plugin start mozilla from console.
cmmiller@probot:/tmp$ realplay
bash: realplay: command not found
I downloaded this to /tmp directory.
Also when running find / -name real, I could not locate it and trying a few websites with mozilla that offer streaming real audio I was not able to get the stream as well.
thanks
Similar Threads
-
By chris-harry in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 06-02-2005, 03:36 PM
-
By braverma_jom in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 8
Last Post: 03-21-2005, 04:52 AM
-
By mgilley in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 3
Last Post: 12-31-2004, 10:20 AM
-
By EmDee in forum The Lounge
Replies: 0
Last Post: 12-09-2004, 06:20 PM
-
By chris-uk in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-08-2004, 08:38 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Apple Computer cards VTG 670-8020-B 607-0103-C 607-0291-C AST -Orange Micro ++
$169.00

Vintage Apple iMac G4 15" Lamp 700MHz 512MB Mac OS X 10.4.6 W/ Pro Speakers
$300.00

Vintage Apple II Avant-Garde Creations Super Shape Draw And Animate 1981
$295.00

Vintage Apple iBook G3 12.1” 500MHz 2001 Restored, SSD Upgraded Mac OS 9.2/OS X
$180.00

Rare Vintage Macintosh Apple Wooden Disk Storage Box Dovetailed
$69.95

LARGE LOT Vintage Apple Macintosh Mouse Cables Accessories SCSI etc - UNTESTED
$80.00

Vintage Apple Rainbow Metal Case Emblem Logo rectangle
$49.99

Lot of 3 VIntage Apple Computer Rainbow Logo Sticker Decal Macintosh 1980s NOS
$7.00

Vintage Apple PowerBook 15” G4 “Aluminum” (1.25GHz/2gb/150gb/Tiger) 2
$109.99

Vintage Apple Monitor IIc 9" Green Monochrome 06/1985 A2M4090 October 1984 Stand
$275.00