-
Connecting to the internet
Whenever I try creating a new account in kppp, it asks me for my region, listing a list of countries. I can't find United States in it. I've read the FAQ but due to the fact that I am a complete newbie to Linux, I have no clue what it's talking about. (cfgs and other stuff).
Can someone give me instruction on how to connect to the internet? These are my hardware specs for the net.
SpeedStream 5360 Ethernet Modem
SMC EZ Card 10/100 PCI (SMC 1211 Series)
Thanks in advance.
Similar Threads
-
By HornyToad in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 08-26-2005, 09:56 PM
-
By wikid009 in forum Networking
Replies: 5
Last Post: 10-15-2004, 01:30 PM
-
By P.Enguin in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-26-2004, 06:31 PM
-
By bulio in forum Networking
Replies: 3
Last Post: 01-19-2004, 12:16 AM
-
By Realyze in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 08-20-2003, 06:45 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Metal Desktop Network Switch
$19.99

NETGEAR GS308EP Essential Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch
$49.99

Cisco Catalyst 2960-48TT-L 48-Port Fast Ethernet Managed Rackmount Switch
$46.99

Linksys LGS328MPC 24-Port Managed Gigabit PoE+ Switch with 4 10G SFP+ Uplinks
$224.95

10-Port Gigabit PoE Network Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports with 2 Combo SFP Slots 125W
$39.99

5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Home Network Hub, Office Ethernet S...
$9.64

TP-Link TL-SG2210P 10-Port Gigabit Smart Switch w/ 8-Port PoE+ NO AC SKU 25597
$36.98

Arista DCS-7010T-48-R 48P 1GbE 4P 10GbE SFP+ RA Switch with rack mounts
$69.00

NETGEAR 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Switch (Gs305) - Desktop Quiet Fanless
$25.99

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99