Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: *GULP*

  1. #1
    Junior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Pompey, England
    Posts
    17

    *GULP*

    Well here I am in Knoppix with Moz, exactly 45 mins after coming in from work to see the 700MB download I left on from this morning was OK.

    KNOPPIX IS AWESOME.

    Well done everyone involved. I can now demostrate Linux to a lot of people!

    Thank you!

    Nick

  2. #2
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    177
    I know what you mean. I know a TON of people who have always wanted to try linux but were afraid for the typeical reasons. Now I can give them knoppix and theycan try linux truely risk free. It's fantastic. Not to mention I'm thoughroughly enjoying my local install.

Similar Threads

  1. [DISTRO] New distro Knoppix-Gentoo based (Gulp!)
    By silian87 in forum Customising & Remastering
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-15-2004, 06:46 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kit NEW picture

Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kit NEW

$13.89



LEVOIT Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, Stick Vac with Tangle-Resistant Design, Up to... picture

LEVOIT Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, Stick Vac with Tangle-Resistant Design, Up to...

$162.04



V3 Robot Vacuum and Mop Combo,Self-Charging,5000pa Strong Suction,WiFi/Alexa NIB picture

V3 Robot Vacuum and Mop Combo,Self-Charging,5000pa Strong Suction,WiFi/Alexa NIB

$82.00



Cordless Air Duster & Vacuum Cleaner for Keyboard & PC Cleaning - 110000RPM Powe picture

Cordless Air Duster & Vacuum Cleaner for Keyboard & PC Cleaning - 110000RPM Powe

$53.99



Vaquform DT2 - Desktop Vacuum Forming Machine picture

Vaquform DT2 - Desktop Vacuum Forming Machine

$800.00



2-in-1 Compressed Air Duster & Vacuum, Brushless Motor, 320000RPM picture

2-in-1 Compressed Air Duster & Vacuum, Brushless Motor, 320000RPM

$37.99



US Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kits picture

US Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kits

$13.89



Cordless Handheld Vacuum Cleaner Compatible with DeWalt 20V Battery picture

Cordless Handheld Vacuum Cleaner Compatible with DeWalt 20V Battery

$107.67



Mini Computer Vacuum Cleaner & Compressed Air Duster 14500Pa, 110000RPM, Cordles picture

Mini Computer Vacuum Cleaner & Compressed Air Duster 14500Pa, 110000RPM, Cordles

$53.99



Trucozie Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, Self-Standing Lightweight Stick Vacuum New Ope picture

Trucozie Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, Self-Standing Lightweight Stick Vacuum New Ope

$89.00