-
QT Error compiling KBiff
I would like to install KBiff and since I cann't find it prebuilt for Debian, I have downloaded the source and tried to compile, well, I didn't get further than configure... There is a problem with finding the QT version. I have tried to add all the fields but when I type:
./configure --with-qt-dir=/usr/share/qt3 --with-qt-includes=/usr/include/qt3 -with-qt-libraries=/usr/share/qt3/lib
I get the following error:
checking for Qt... configure: error: Qt (>= Qt 3.0.2) (library qt-mt) not found. Please check your installation!
For more details about this problem, look at the end of config.log.
Make sure that you have compiled Qt with thread support!
Any suggestions?
Thanks,
Tim
Similar Threads
-
By Jameson in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 06-23-2005, 07:50 PM
-
By Kowood in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-17-2005, 10:44 AM
-
By xpert in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-15-2004, 07:58 PM
-
By dafne in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-13-2004, 02:19 PM
-
By knopkop in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-19-2003, 12:02 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage DEC RT-11 V5.0 8” Floppy Disks HT-11 System BASIC FORTRAN Software Lot
$199.95

Vintage DEC Digital Starion 200 Desktop PC Powers On Boots To BIOS NO HDD - DW
$269.99

Vintage DEC Digital M8048 5013995C PDP-11 LSI 11 ROM (B3)
$149.99

Vintage DEC/Mostek memory systems MK 8015 AA-00 6805-08015 1100 REV C(B7)
$279.99

Vintage DEC LSI-11 PDP-11 Paper Tape Software Lot (96 Tapes) Cables Hardware
$649.00

(2) Vintage DEC DLV11-KB RS-232 to 20mA Current Loop Converters PDP-11 As-Is
$170.00

Vintage DEC Digital VR319-DA 19" High Resolution Monochrome CRT Monitor TESTED
$219.99

VINTAGE DEC LA34/ LA100 SERIES KEYBOARD W/NUMERIC PAD 70-17864-01C
$140.00

Vintage Computer Lot Commodore IBM Gateway AT Gaming Towers DEC IBM HUGE CRT LOT
$7250.00

VINTAGE DEC/MDB Systems MLSI-TEV Circuit Board #40040340 1976 (B5)
$69.99