I have found out that it is an "ORTEK USB Hub/Keyboard" as reported in Kudzu in RH9.
I have a Kensington Keyboard-in-a-box (USB) and whenever X starts it hangs when it gets to Initializing system services and occasionally goes one step further. I have also tried the new Apple Pro Keyboard and also same results. I used to use an old Apple iMac keyboard and it worked fine. The kensington keyboard also hangs X in Red Hat 9. I'm using Knoppix 3.3 2003-11-19. Ive also got 3.2 2003-07-26 and also hangs that.
Thanks in advance
I have found out that it is an "ORTEK USB Hub/Keyboard" as reported in Kudzu in RH9.

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
Wholesale 5/10/100PCS 1GB 2GB 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive Memory Stick
$378.00
SMART(Micron)SafeStor 32GB(1X32GB) 1RX4 NN4-3200AA(DDR4) HPE Server Memory
$159.98
TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98
USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
256GB 4x64GB Samsung DDR4-2666 ECC LRDIMM M386A8K40BM2-CTD6Q Server RAM
$1500.00
192GB (12 x 16GB) PC4-2400T 2400MHz DDR4 ECC REG Memory
$1850.00
Server Memory: Samsung 32GB 4DRx4 PC4-2133P ECC LRDIMM DDR4 M386A4G40DM0-CPB
$124.95
Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64-Bit USB Flash Drive (HAV-00162)
$36.99
Micro SD Adapter To SD HC SDHC Memory Card Adapter Reader NEW
$1.39