-
Junior Member
registered user
Static IP is not static!
I'm using a Knoppix 3.2 hdinstall (2.4.22 kernel) & I've got an annoying problem. I've set a static Class C IP, subnet, default route, etc. using 'netcardconfig', but every time I reboot, I get a random IP assigned in the subnet to eth0. How can I bind my desired IP address to eth0??
Similar Threads
-
By hoy_128 in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-29-2004, 03:37 AM
-
By Atte in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-26-2004, 05:12 PM
-
By jdally in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 6
Last Post: 04-17-2004, 08:35 PM
-
By A. Jorge Garcia in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-13-2004, 09:08 PM
-
By A. Jorge Garcia in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 03-06-2004, 12:18 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Genuine OEM Apple MagSafe 2 45W AC Adapter Charger for Macbook Air 2015 11" 13"
$14.24

OEM Apple Data Migration Toolkit for A1706 A1707 MacBook Pro PN 076-00236
$549.99

Genuine Apple Power Adapter Extension Cable 6FT White OEM MacBook MK122LL/A
$10.99

Lot of 30 Genuine OEM Apple 30W USB-C Power Adapter for iPhone iPad MacBook Air
$419.59

OEM 45w T-Tip Power Adapter charger for Apple macbook air 2012-2017 A1436 A1466
$19.99

OEM 45W Charger For Apple MacBook Air 11-inch 13-inch Early 2012 2013 2014 2015
$26.98

OEM Apple 45W A1436 Power Charger AC Adapter for MacBook Air MagSafe 2
$12.99

Genuine OEM 61W USB-C Power Adapter Charger For Apple MacBook PRO 13 inch A1718
$22.00

Genuine Apple OEM A2164 30W USB-C AC Power Adapter with USB-C Cable, Very Good
$21.05

apple oem cube 5w charger
$6.99