Ah, there you go. This is the first time I've used ICS. I had the DHCP service disabled, but now I see it was the client. It's always something. Thanks.
Ah, there you go. This is the first time I've used ICS. I had the DHCP service disabled, but now I see it was the client. It's always something. Thanks.

Vintage Apple II Avant-Garde Creations Super Shape Draw And Animate 1981
$295.00
Apple Macintosh Classic M1420 Vintage Desktop Computer Model Macintosh Classic
$100.00
Vintage Apple Keyboard II Model M0487 & G5431 Mouse UNTESTED AS-IS
$59.99
Vintage Apple Macintosh Plus Desktop Computer - M0001A
$150.00
Vintage Apple Kensington SaddleBag Convertible Laptop Backpack Messenger Bag Y2K
$49.95
LARGE LOT Vintage Apple Macintosh Mouse Cables Accessories SCSI etc - UNTESTED
$80.00
Retro Vintage Apple M0110A Compact Wired Mechanical keyboard for Macintosh Plus
$64.95
Lot of 64 Apple II IIe IIc 5.25” Floppy Disk Games Software Utilities Vintage
$39.00
Vintage Apple Multiple Scan 15av Display Monitor M4681
$299.99
Vintage Apple Monitor IIc 9" Green Monochrome 06/1985 A2M4090 October 1984 Stand
$275.00