-
Junior Member
registered user
thanks, champ.
KDE was fully loaded... I played around with the config and lang for a few minutes before starting the install.
I'm wondering... are you saying that Konsole won't work for the install?
Also, I remember from my first run at Linux that I could get out of the GUI by pushing some keys, maybe with an Fx key in there. Would I be better off suing the CLI? I mean, would I lose any install flexibility? Of course, I could Boot: 2.
tnx/The Fader
a real newbie
Similar Threads
-
By kamal in forum General Support
Replies: 7
Last Post: 12-18-2004, 12:30 PM
-
By Domhnull in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 5
Last Post: 08-31-2004, 03:46 PM
-
By delpenn in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-08-2004, 05:22 PM
-
By dutch noob in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 12
Last Post: 01-25-2004, 01:47 AM
-
By chronoice001 in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 07-02-2003, 01:50 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)
$10.00

KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99

Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99

KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85

Knoppix NSM 1.2
$8.00

VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42

Hamshack Live DVD-ROM
$7.00

Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$34.01