Hi Guys,
I hope somebody can help me, I am using a Hayes Ext. modem, using the PPP Dialup the modem connects to my Internet service with out any problem it usually connect at 45.2 or 44.0; but afterwards there is no communication, its like the communication were dead, but I am still connected. maybe I need a special init string for the modem to react on other distros like Red Hat or Mandrake the modem usually works, but on Knoppix not possible yet, any ideas HELPPPPP!!!!!![]()
![]()
![]()

Dell 6P85J 4TB ST4000NM0063 7.2k 6Gb/s 3.5” SAS SED Hard Drive with Tray
$39.99
Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e HDD NetApp X375A
$64.00
Western Digital WD Blue WD10EZEX 1 TB 3.5" SATA III Desktop Hard Drive
$23.99
DELL 2TB Enterprise HDD (7200RPM, 3.5", SATA III, 128MB Cache) HUS722T2TALA600
$49.95
Seagate Exos ST20000NM003C 20TB CMR 7200RPM SATA6Gb/s 3.5" Enterprise Hard Drive
$509.99
Seagate Exos ST2000NX0253 HDD 2TB SATA 7.2K 2.5" 512b/s
$55.00
Dell ST6000NM0034 1HT27Z-150 NWCCG 6TB SAS 3.5 7.2K ENTERPRISE SERVER DRIVE
$68.99
Toshiba 14TB MG07 MG07ACA14TEY 7.2K RPM SATA 6Gb/s 512e 3.5" Enterprise HDD
$339.00
Western Digital 1TB 3.5" SATA III 7200RPM Desktop Hard Drive
$34.99
Seagate ST8000NM0075 Enterprise Capacity 3.5 HDD 8TB SAS Hard Drive 8TB EXOS
$184.99