-
Junior Member
registered user
Knoppix or Libranet???
Newbie here.
I have both Knoppix 3.3 2003 11/19 and Libranet 2.7 "Classic".
I've read Distrowatches reports on both and a selection of reviews. Both distros seem knoble I can find knothing that makes either choice overpowering.
As I understand, either will give me a live and official Debian install and if I feel that I'm missing anything important, I can get it from Debian via apt and it will install just fine. Is that correct?
Anyone have any reasons why one or the other would be better? I realize I'm on a Knoppix forum and there's likely to be some enthusiam for the home team, but bring it on
I've got hdb1 and hda5 just waiting.
I do knotice that this forum is much more active than that on Libranet.
TIA/The Fader
Similar Threads
-
By The Fader in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-21-2004, 08:29 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell PowerEdge HBA330 LP PCI-E 12GBs RAID SAS Controller Adapter J7TNV
$18.95

EMC KTN-SL3 15-Bay Disk Array Enclosure w/2x 303-108-000E Cards, Dual PSU,No HDD
$239.99

G-Technology G-SPEED Studio XL 48TB Thunderbolt 2 Storage - Housing Only
$200.00

Broadcom MegaRAID 9480-8e Fujitsu PRAID EP540e SAS RAID Card (Replac 9380-8e) 8i
$228.00

OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2 for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs
$87.99

Broadcom LSI 9305-16i 12Gbps SAS-3 PCIe x8 HBA 16-Ports Raid Controller
$64.99

MegaRAID 9580-8i8e 16-port 12G SAS/SATA/NVMe 8GB PCIe RAID - 05-50076-00
$1619.26

NVME M.2 Adapter Card PCIE X16 Splitter Expansion Controller 4-Disk Soft RAID
$24.43

Areca ARC-1882IX-24 (16i4e)24-Port RAID Controller Card w/BBU /HDD Monitor Board
$300.00

New BroadCom 9500-8i Tri-Mode HBA Card Storage Adapter New-Sealed
$245.57