See this URL (there is one ISO DVD for Knoppix):
http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4002#18675
but, if you want to create another one...
ok. I downloaded a cd ISO image of knoppix. I didn't have any blank cd's but I only had blank DVD's. So i burned the image to the DVD, and booted and it worked perfectly. My question is, is it possible to add applications to this, as is it's only using 700 MB when i can fill up 4 gigs more. I would like to fill up the remaining space of 4 GB with programs, and get them to work, and become installed with the O/S when i boot. If anyone has any ideas or coments please post!
See this URL (there is one ISO DVD for Knoppix):
http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4002#18675
but, if you want to create another one...
No, I have seen that page, and I do intend on purchasing that dvd. However, what I'm wondering is. I'm on a XP machine. I burned the cd ISO image to a DVD and it worked fine. But I'm wondering how I can add files to that dvd so i can take them with me (*.mp3, *.avi, etc) or actual linux applications that will go on there. The problem that I ran into when i tried to add them isthe file system difference between the two of them. I know for sure that I'm using NTFS 5.0, and I'm not to sure about the file system used on Knoppix exactly. But ultimatly what I want is to edit the ISO image to add these files/apps so I can access them from the dvd from within knoppix. i feel that for an O/S 4 GB on a DVD is quite a lot of room that needs to be filled up. Ultimatly that is my main question, is how to add files to a CD ISO image that i will plan on burning to a DVD with the differences of file systems.
Because the Knoppix system utilizes "on the fly" decoding using a special "loop" device called "cloop", it seems that all added material must be loaded via "cloop" encoding devices. Thus, one cannot mix system OSes, except if the DVD be partitioned to allow boot on other OSes.

Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit
$99.99
32GB KIT (2x16GB) DDR4 2666MHz PC4-21300 - 288 pin DESKTOP Non ECC - Black/Gold
$121.00
Major Brand 16GB (2x8GB) PC3-12800U DDR3-1600MHz DDR3-12800 DESKTOP RAM NON-ECC
$29.99
A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68
128GB (4x32GB) SK hynix DDR4 PC4-2666V RDIMM ECC Server Ram HMA84GR7CJR4N-VK
$799.00
32GB Micron PC4 – 3200AA DDR4 ECC Registered Server RAM - MTA36ASF4G72PZ-3G2J3
$200.00
Samsung 16GB LPCAMM2 PC5 7500 DDR5 LPDDR5X CAMM2 M561K1LC4DM0-CCTGM RAM Memory
$189.00
RAMAXEL Lenovo 32GB LPDDR5X CAMM2 7500MHz Laptop RAM | UNTESTED
$445.00
Dell 16GB PC4-21300 (DDR4-2666) Memory (SNPPWR5TC16G)
$89.99
Micron 32GB 1x32GB DDR5 5600 CL46 ECC Unbuffered SO-DIMM MTC20C2085S1TC56BD1
$399.00