-
M$ = no comments
Linux = I like it a lot
IMHO
Newbies > try live cds or pre-configured distros as ex. Xandros, Yoper, Suse ( These are user friendly )
Developers > ex. Knoppix, Debian, Slackware ( Also user friendly but is more compatible and stable for tweaking etc. )
Über > ex. compile your own kernel and maybe use ex. fluxbox if you like to have a gui ( This way you end up with a secure and super fast OS )
Ohh, I am not really an über tötung but I do have some knowledge of it, I've compiled a few kernels in the past but nowadays I mostly develop web, perl and php and I am using Feather Linux as my dist.
Similar Threads
-
By sakiZ in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 05-04-2005, 06:52 PM
-
By gpevc1 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-14-2005, 07:49 PM
-
By MrBug in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 10-28-2004, 01:13 PM
-
By protector in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-28-2004, 05:49 AM
-
By Jux in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 09-15-2003, 03:27 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Western Digital WD Blue 3D NAND 500GB 2.5in SATA III Internal SSD WDS500G2B0A
$44.99

SSD 880EVO SATA III 2.5 4TB INTERNAL STATE DRIVE
$214.99

M2 2280 PCIe 4.0 solid-state drive high-speed storage device 1080P RO 2TB NGFF
$99.00

SAMSUNG 860 PRO 512GB V-NAND SSD (MZ7KH512HAJQ) - TESTED - 98%
$59.99

Crucial MX500 500GB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT500MX500SSD1
$52.99

Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00

2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON
$28.80

PNY CS900 2TB Sata Solid State Drive (SSD)
$150.00

128TB External SSD Solid State Drive Hard Drive Disk PC Phones Mac Games Videos
$97.60

TOSHIBA 256GB NVMe (KBG40ZNS256G) - TESTED - 40%
$14.99