-
Well first there is no clam shell nor even a task bar in
Blackbox(its a slit).
Hate kde ,too much like winders for me. Thanks for the instrustions for vi even though I prefer nano or joe
.And Im not a newbie I just came from Gentoo and got to used to the rc scripting and the rc-update add feature that I totally forgot about cronjobs. I just wish I could get it to run once and done on boot rather than have the cronjob in there . Plus if I remember corretly cronjobs must be entered for ever user correct?
Similar Threads
-
By n()()dle in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 12-23-2004, 01:39 AM
-
By Medicate in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 11-26-2004, 07:08 AM
-
By mhelleboid in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-05-2004, 05:09 PM
-
By Franko in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 11-18-2003, 12:55 PM
-
By jims in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-15-2003, 03:29 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Home Network Hub, Office Ethernet S...
$9.64

NETGEAR GS308EP Essential Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch
$49.99

TP-Link TL-SG1048 48-Port Gigabit Rackmount Switch New Factory Sealed
$199.99

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99

TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Metal Desktop Network Switch
$19.99

TP-Link TL-SG105, 5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Network Hub, Ethern
$15.25

10-Port Gigabit PoE Network Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports with 2 Combo SFP Slots 125W
$39.99

Arista DCS-7010T-48-R 48P 1GbE 4P 10GbE SFP+ RA Switch with rack mounts
$69.00

D-Link DGS-1210-28P 28-Port PoE Gigabit Web Smart Switch With Cord
$49.99

HP ProCurve J9265A 6600-24XG 10GBE Layer3 Gigabit Switch w/ 2 x PSU
$180.20