Greetings
I have been two weeks runnig knoppix and I am starting to do all I want throught it although it is not as speeder as my other distros like Slackware or Libranet 2.7. I also applied Kano's font fix script but still booting in KDE takes many seconds quite more than 1 minute.
I have tweaked ICEWM menu coping the icewm menu of mandrake 9.1 and added dfm to have icons on my desktop.
But I wonder how to make dfm(or another program) start when i start icewm from KDE login? I have added their path in startup file on .icewm directory
but nothing happens.
Can anybody help me?
Also when I start XMMS , i get no sound from it, if i don't move xmms volume control. i have never had this problem so far with any other distro/
any help would be greatly appreasciated.
best regards

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$449.99
DELL POWEREDGE R340 Server | Xeon E-2126G 64GB RAM PERC H330 (Onboard)
$399.95
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
Dell EMC VxRail E560F 10-SFF 2*Gold 6230R 2.1GHz No RAM HBA330 iDrac Ent Server
$349.99
Dell EMC PowerEdge R740 8 Bay Server w/ 32GB RAM 2x GOLD 6132 2x 1600W PSU H730p
$499.88
Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$308.00
Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb
$374.99
Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$381.93
VMware vCenter Server 8 STANDARD Perpetual License Key VC-STD-C (Legacy Pack)
$1599.95
Broadcom 9600-24i Tri-Mode RAID Controller 4.0 NVMe SAS SATA NEW 05-50111-01003
$639.69