Since knoppix installed to Harddisk basically turns into a debian installation (and since I run knoppix myself), maybe this is of interest:
I have started to create a commandline program to make the installation of packages even simpler, and think it has now enough features to be of some use.
Right now only I have tried out this program, so it will probably break under many conditions. But I would be interested, if there is any interest in such a program, and if so, which further features you would like to see included.
The Project-page:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/deb-install/
direct link to download page:
http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/d...ar.gz?download

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$145.00
pfSense Firewall 16-Core Atom C3958 8GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI VPN
$184.99
OPNsense pfSense 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB ECC RAM 512GB SSD 8-Port QAT AES-NI VPN
$258.00
SonicWall TZ280 Firewall 03-SSC-6933 Advanced Edition 3YR NEW SEALED
$999.99
Firewalla Gold Pro - 10 Gbps Cyber Security Firewall
$680.00
Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F P24286-03-13 Network Firewall Security Appliance
$155.75
Firewalla Gold Pro 10GbE Firewall Router with Rack Mount Ears and USB Key
$829.99
Palo Alto PA-220 Next-Gen Firewall 520-000309-00J
$40.00
Cisco Meraki MX67-HW Security Appliance Firewall NEW Unused Unclaimed
$202.50
OPNsense Firewall Router VMware Edge 640 Atom C3758 32GB ECC RAM 256GB SSD 10Gbe
$284.99