Same thing with my Toshiba Sattelite but it works after harddriveinstall and then afterwards changing resolution to 1024 @ 60Hz from withing Control Center. 3.2 Worked like a sharm though.
my native res is 1024x768 however the cheat code doesn't work i have try both methods any help would be helpful
Same thing with my Toshiba Sattelite but it works after harddriveinstall and then afterwards changing resolution to 1024 @ 60Hz from withing Control Center. 3.2 Worked like a sharm though.
I've got the same problem you guys have been discussing here on my Inspiron 1100 laptop. I think I've tried all available bootcodes but none of them helps. Anyone come up with a sollution yet?
i have just installed knoppix to my AOPEN 1545 laptop..
at first when i changed my reso to 1024x768 i too got that iritating black border...
than i reinstalled knoppix(from the livecd) but i used fb1024x768..
than when boot into my hard disk installed knoppix the reso is 1024x768 and no more black border....
but in the control centre it still wrote 800x600..![]()
Well, I think I've tried all combinations of bootcodes but none helps. I am unable to install Knoppix to the HD on this laptop, so I need it to work when running from CD.
I says the videomemory is at only 1mb in the BIOS (And you cannot change this). Perhaps the XFree drivers are unable to allocate more memory for the graphics? The Windows drivers seems to be allocating memory automatically depending on how much you need, resolution you're running in etc.

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED
$34.95
Grandstream VoIP Phone Adapter ATA 1-Line Black Ethernet (RJ-45) Micro USB
$27.07
SIM Bank 32 SIM Card Slots Ethernet SIM Server for GoIP
$600.00
Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone
$49.28
Cisco/Linksys SPA2102 VoIP Phone Adapter Router 2FXS (Unlocked)
$17.99
Cisco / Linksys SPA2102 VoIP 2FXS Phone Adapter with Router (unlocked)
$18.99
YEASTAR MODEL TA2400 NEOGATE VOIP ANALOG FXS GATEWAY WITH 24 CHANNEL PHONE/FAX
$250.00
Cisco CP-8875-K9 Video Phone 8875 IP Desk Phone Bluetooth Wi-Fi - Brand NEW
$399.99
Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019
$49.99
Cisco CP-8841 IP Phone Charcoal Handset And Stand Included
$27.99