-
"Access Denied"
Well, let's just get the fact that I'm a total knoppix newbie. I've skimmed the FAQs and haven't found anything about my problem, so I'm asking here.
I continually get "Access Denied" messages when I try to change filenames or file locations. I'm logged in as root. Please help.
Similar Threads
-
By marksalot in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-13-2005, 07:49 AM
-
By mapangojoe in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-26-2004, 05:53 AM
-
By EmoRock in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 08-22-2003, 06:13 AM
-
By three eyes open in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 07-28-2003, 01:06 AM
-
By oreo in forum General Support
Replies: 11
Last Post: 07-23-2003, 06:33 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

2-Bay/4-Bay Hard Drive Enclosure for 3.5"/2.5'' SATA HDD/SSD 10Gbps USB-C 3.2
$75.99

OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2 for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs
$87.99

Broadcom 9600-24i RAID Controller PCIe Gen 4.1 Tri-Mode NEW 05-50111-01004
$649.99

Intel VROC Premium RAID Controller Card PCIe Add-On Module VROCPREMMOD
$265.00

Acasis USB 3.2 2 Bay HDD RAID Enclosure for 2.5/3.5" SATA Drives External Array
$55.00

MegaRAID 9580-8i8e 16-port 12G SAS/SATA/NVMe 8GB PCIe RAID - 05-50076-00
$1619.19

Dell PowerEdge HBA330 LP PCI-E 12GBs RAID SAS Controller Adapter J7TNV
$18.95

Broadcom LSI 9305-16i 12Gbps SAS-3 PCIe x8 HBA 16-Ports Raid Controller
$64.99

Broadcom MegaRAID 9480-8e Fujitsu PRAID EP540e SAS RAID Card (Replac 9380-8e) 8i
$228.00

Intel® Integrated RAID Mezzanine Module RMS3HC080 SAS/SATA H24093-204
$24.97