-
How can I use a font
I am a knoppix user in china.I have installed knoppix on my computer.When I open a Mozilla to access Internet and browse the chinese site,I find the chinese character is very big and looked ugly.How can I use a font file like simsun.ttf or some others on the knoppix?Thanks in advance for any help!
Similar Threads
-
By jlowell in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 07-19-2004, 11:00 PM
-
By dickgug in forum The Lounge
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-08-2004, 03:57 PM
-
By urpk in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-04-2004, 02:40 AM
-
By the_isz in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-03-2003, 12:16 PM
-
By Rugmonster in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 3
Last Post: 08-28-2003, 04:18 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99

Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)
$12.00

Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99

KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99

VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85

Knoppix NSM 1.2
$8.00

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42

Hamshack Live DVD-ROM
$7.00

Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$34.01