DUHHHH- a week later and a test run of a few other distros (feather and Morphix) I found the problem after I had to boot into windows to use my scanner- ( No windows start sound so I guess the sound card was not fully seated.
Welcome back to DSL![]()
I have a small version of Debian/Knoppix- called flonix - and it does not detect my ASL 120 sound card- any ideas?
DUHHHH- a week later and a test run of a few other distros (feather and Morphix) I found the problem after I had to boot into windows to use my scanner- ( No windows start sound so I guess the sound card was not fully seated.
Welcome back to DSL![]()

Dell PowerEdge R750 2x Xeon Gold 6326 96GB 12x1.92TB SSD H755 Win 2022
$4999.00
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb
$374.99
Dell Poweredge C4130 2x LGA2011-3 1U 4x GPU Rackmount Server CTO (NO CPU/NO RAM)
$299.95
Dell EMC PowerEdge R740 8 Bay Server w/ 32GB RAM 2x GOLD 6132 2x 1600W PSU H730p
$499.88
Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$378.93
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99
Dell PowerEdge R640 8xSFF Server Barebone 2 x Heat Sink w / 2x 1100W PSU
$315.00
Dell EMC VxRail E560F 10-SFF 2*Gold 6230R 2.1GHz No RAM HBA330 iDrac Ent Server
$349.99
Dell PowerEdge R740 E38S001 Server E38S
$660.00