-
Lilo loader failed to install...now how to load from GRUB>
Hi
I went through the process of copying this Knoppix Live cd to the hd with knx-hdinstall and when it got to the point of installing LILO, I received two errors in regards to the BIOS or something and it appears that LILO was not installed to the MBR...instead when I reboot, I get a grub> prompt. Is there any way I can boot from this point. Thanks.
Similar Threads
-
By killem in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-17-2005, 06:45 AM
-
By Mustang64 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 9
Last Post: 05-18-2005, 12:32 PM
-
By ocean in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-01-2004, 01:26 PM
-
By iamanewbie in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 5
Last Post: 10-24-2003, 12:59 PM
-
By arthur in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 5
Last Post: 09-11-2003, 05:09 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

NEW Cisco Meraki MS130-48P-HW 48-Port Gigabit PoE+ Cloud Manage Switch UNCLAIMED
$2999.99

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99

Cisco Catalyst C9130AXI-B WiFi 6 802.11ax Wireless Access Point Brand New
$101.99

Cisco Nexus N9K-C92160YC-X 48P 25GbE SFP28 6P QSFP+/QSFP28 PE Switch
$439.00

Cisco | N3K-C3232C | 32-Port 100G QSFP Network Switch W/ 2x PSU, 2x Power Cords
$240.00

Cisco C9300-48UXM-A Switch 9300 Series 48-port UPoE Network
$874.99

Cisco C9200-48P-E Cisco POE Network Switch
$749.99

nxa-pac-750w-pe v02 NEW OPEN BOX for Cisco Nexus 9300 Series power supply
$200.00

NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00