-
HOW to install STUFF
I was hoping someone could answer these questions:
I want to install Citrix ICA client. It comes in tar.gz. Please point me at a how to to install on debian (Knoppix).
I noticed when I install debian (not the knoppix install) that it runs something that checks for security patches. In addition to looking for updates (I assume the second part is get-apt update). What do I run to get the security updates?
Last question(s). I know there are packages of software for debian. How do I get a list of what is available and how do I find out what is installed on my current PC? dpkg something I would imagine.
Thanks for your help in advance.
Similar Threads
-
By chris-harry in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-14-2005, 01:12 PM
-
By tofu in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 3
Last Post: 12-16-2004, 04:20 AM
-
By turbine in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-12-2004, 05:40 PM
-
By jbrush in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 9
Last Post: 01-20-2004, 01:10 PM
-
By bigjohn in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-08-2003, 10:53 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99

NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00

Intel SPTSLP2SLCDE 100G-DR1 QSFP28 500m 1311nm Transceivers - Lot of 10 - New
$200.00

Cisco QSFP-40G-SR-BD Module 10-2945-02 NEW CLAMSHELL
$45.50

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40

HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99

Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$28.94

New Sealed Cisco GLC-LH-SMD 1000BASE-LX/LH SFP Transceiver Module *US
$17.00

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99