try "knoppix desktop=fluxbox" at the boot prompt, you'll like it! see http://ftp.tu-ilmenau.de/Mirrors/kno...cheatcodes.txt for more! <- xfce is quite usable on slow hardware, too.
Hello everyone,
I am very new on Linux's world and I would like to know if I can use another graphical environment other than KDE on Knnopix, because I would like to work with that on a few powerful hardware ( 32Mb RAM ). So I would like to get suggestions about wich light graphical environment I could use and how to use it on Knnopix. Thanks a lot.
try "knoppix desktop=fluxbox" at the boot prompt, you'll like it! see http://ftp.tu-ilmenau.de/Mirrors/kno...cheatcodes.txt for more! <- xfce is quite usable on slow hardware, too.
KDE, Fluxbox, XFCE, icewm, twm, windowmaker- all are available with the desktop= cheatcode.

GIGABYTE A520M DS3H AC AMD AM4 Motherboard mATX
$59.99
GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS ELITE AX LGA 1700 Intel Z790 ATX Motherboard with DDR5
$189.99
Intel H310 LGA1151 8-9th Gen DDR4 M.2 NVMe mATX Motherboard IO Shield Battery
$54.99
ASUS PRIME Z890-P WIFI Z890 LGA 1851 ATX motherboard, Intel® Core⢠Ultra Series
$235.99
GIGABYTE B365 HD3 LGA1151 Intel 9th Gen motherboard
$59.99
MSI B550M PRO-VDH Micro-ATX Motherboard - AMD AM4, Ryzen 5000/4000/3000 Ready, P
$71.49
MSI - B550M PRO-VDH WIFI (Socket AM4) AMD B550 MATX DDR4 Wi-Fi 6 Motherboard ...
$89.99
ā Intel H81 Motherboard M.2 NVMe LGA 1150 mATX w/ IO Shield (Random Slot Color)ā
$29.90
ASUS PRIME Z490-V Motherboard Intel Z490 10th gen DDR4 LGA 1200 ATX w/ IO Shield
$84.99
ASRock IMB-X1314 LGA 1700 Intel W680 DDR4 Quad display Micro-ATX Motherboard
$351.99