A couple of custom knoppixes have the nvidia nvet LAN driver- Morphix, Phlak, Overclockix, ClusterKnoppix....
Most Linux distros do not include the driver becsaue of Nvidia's license restrictions.
I'm thinking of buying a new pc just for linux.
Mobo: MSI K7N2 Delta-L
It has onboard sound and LAN.
I'm pretty sure I could get the sound working.
I'm not sure about the LAN though?
Are onboard LANs recoginized by linux?
TIA
PS. thanks to anyone helping me out with my previous question.
A couple of custom knoppixes have the nvidia nvet LAN driver- Morphix, Phlak, Overclockix, ClusterKnoppix....
Most Linux distros do not include the driver becsaue of Nvidia's license restrictions.
Most are supported with drivers a good way to check is with a Google Linux which lead me here which says your onboard lan is supported by the Nforce driver it is not included on knoppix but I believe it is in Overclockix so you may want to check it out.Originally Posted by luwe

Lot of 500 Cisco 10-3145-02 QSFP-100G-CWDM4-S 100G CWDM4 QSFP28 Transceiver
$1500.00
Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99
Cisco 8-Port Ethernet Catalyst Switch - WS-C2960C-8TC-L - Brand New
$50.00
2 PACK Cisco AIR-AP2802I-B-K9 Aironet 2802 Series Dual Band Access Point
$19.85
Cisco Meraki MS130-48P-HW 48-Port Gigabit PoE+ Cloud Manage UNCLAIMED Lot of 10
$22000.00
CISCO Services Router C891F-K9, Grade B, SKU 16188
$24.94
Cisco Nexus N9K-C92160YC-X 48P 25GbE SFP28 6P QSFP+/QSFP28 PE Switch
$439.00
Cisco N9K-C93180YC-EX 48 10G/25G SFP 6 40G/100G QSFP Port Side Exhaust
$439.00
Cisco Catalyst WS-C2960+24TC-S 24-Port Gigabit Managed SFP Switch
$39.99
Cisco Catalyst 2960x (WS-C2960X-48FPD-L) 48 Port POE Rack Mount Switch Brand New
$399.99