Heja!
If its Windows NT/2000/XP the files can be found on the cups-site ...
We are working on integration, so stay tuned ...
cu
Fabian
Hey all, want to share HPDJ 882C printer with windowsPCs. Trying to do this from live knoppix 3.4ct and 3.3--keep getting an "Important Files Missing" or something error from the wizard. Which files do I need and how do I install them (I have a USB mem card to hold persistant data, but no persistant home dir there)? It says I need to get some files from adobe, but the link to www.adobe.com doesn't help much!
Once again, this is not a HD install. TiA -Alex
Heja!
If its Windows NT/2000/XP the files can be found on the cups-site ...
We are working on integration, so stay tuned ...
cu
Fabian
It's XP, but which files do I need?

Dell Precision T5820 Workstation 3.70GHz W-2135 No RAM/ GPU/ HDD/ OS
$179.98
Dell Precision Tower 7810 Xeon E5-2630 v3 @ 2.40GHz , 32GB Ram, NO HDD, NO OS
$239.99
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00
Intel Xeon E5-2699 V4 2.20GHz 55M 22-CORES LGA2011-3 Server Processor 145W SR2JS
$84.49
Genuine Intel Xeon W-2145 3.70Ghz 8 Cores LGA2066 CPU SR3LQ Tested USA SELLER
$94.94
Dell Precision T7820 2x Xeon Silver 4114 2.20GHz 950W No RAM GPU HDD 4x SATA
$350.48
Intel Xeon W-2255 SRGV8 3.7GHz 10-Core LGA2066 Server CPU Processor
$249.99
Dell PowerEdge R530 2x E5-2630v4 H330 iDRAC8 Port Card Riser No PSU/RAM/HDD
$99.99
Dell Precision T1700 Workstation Intel Xeon 16G Ram 256GG SSD Nvidia 600 Win 10
$109.99