-
Junior Member
registered user
Knoppix-installer w/no bootloader???
Having successfully installed Knoppix using kpx-install, I decided to try an install with knoppix-installer.
Well, everything went well until I came to the bootloader screen. No matter what I tried, i couldn't get to allow me to simply install none and make a bootdisk.
Where am I going wrong? Last time I tried Linux, I had a lot of trouble wiht Wxx after using LILO (GRUB worked better). This time, I want *nothing* done to my Wxx drive; Linux is on a completely different HDD and I want to keep it that way until I can get rid of Redmond for good (my wife is terrified of change 
Any suggestions?
TIA/Fader
Similar Threads
-
By idris1388 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-12-2005, 11:39 AM
-
By Capiora in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 5
Last Post: 09-21-2004, 02:34 PM
-
By mschievano in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-12-2004, 06:34 PM
-
By displaced in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 12-24-2003, 05:26 PM
-
By NewbieEd in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-20-2003, 02:31 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Commodore 128 C128 Computer FOR PARTS / REPAIR Untested Missing Key No Cords
$149.99

Commodore 64c Computer System
$550.00

Pi1541 Zero with Epyx Fastload Hat, Case & 16gb SD for Commodore 64 and 128
$79.99

TeensyROM+ TR+ v0.4 Cartridge for C64/128 - w/ Case & 32GB SD Preloaded
$89.50

Commodore 64/C64 23 Original Games (Untested /As Is ,no returns )Maniac Mansion
$115.00

Commodore SX-64 Personal Computer
$600.00

Commodore 64 Serial Cable 6PIN DIN 1541 1571 C64 128 C128 Disk Drive Printer USA
$10.49

Commodore 1541 Emulator PI1541 HAT with ROTARY, OLED screen, USA Seller
$29.99

Commodore 64 Dead Test & Diagnostic Cartridge & Test Harness Set - USA seller
$39.99

RARE Commodore MPS801 Printer - 1st printer for the 64 - powers on
$70.00